
HISTORY
El Canto del Loco also known as ECDL, is a band Spanish pop and power pop, was created in 1994 by Dani Martin and Ivan Ganchegui, ivan leave the group in 2002, influenced mainly by other bands the rock and pop in spanish of the time
El canto del loco have five studio albums and has sold over a million copies in the market, the band has become one of the most important bands on the Spanish today.
In 2010 they announced their separation for some time, because they want to follow their individual career.
El Canto del Loco has received three nominations for the MTV Europe Music Awards in the category of "Best Spanish artist," which have won twice, and were awarded two waves of Music Awards in the categories of "Best New Artist live "(2004) and" Best Spanish artist or group "(2005).

-Members
Dani Martin
David Otero
Chema Ruiz
-Former members
Ivan Ganchegui
Jandro Velázquez
Fun Facts
- The video for "La Madre de José" was filmed in a child mental hospital in Catalonia.
-Before a concert, Dani is kissing left wrist 5 times and 125 before getting on a plane.
-The shoes that appear on the cover of the album "Zapatillas" are the shoes that David was put in most of the concerts of the tour of "Estados de Ánimo".
- Dani has tattooed his mother's name, the initials of his father and sister, the words "Loco" and "Niñato", a star and an octopus.
-Ivan, a former member of ECDL is now Road Manager by other groups.

Songs and lyrics
Contigo – Spanish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtfkLlphD6U&ob=av3e
Contigo, quiero estar contigo
Y decirte que ya no puedo vivir sin ti
Contigo quiero ganar, contigo
Y conseguir que todo el tiempo sea estar junto a ti
Contigo, quiero estar contigo
Y decirte que ya no puedo vivir sin ti
(Estribillo)
Y sólo quiero vivir contigo
Y sólo quiero bailar contigo
Sólo quiero estar contigo
Y quiero ser lo que nunca he sido
Sólo quiero soñar contigo
Sólo voy a cantar contigo
Lo voy a hacer todo contigo
Ya ves, sé lo que me digo
Siento cuando estás, y tú me das tu voz con esa fuerza
Quiero oírte más tu voz gritar ese susurro loco
Contigo, quiero escuchar contigo
Esta canción que solamente habla de ti y de mi
Contigo, lo soy todo contigo
Me haces falta y ya no puedo vivir sin ti
Contigo, quiero estar contigo
Y decirte que ya no puedo vivir sin ti
[Estribillo]
Siento cuando estás, y tú me das tu voz con esa fuerza
Quiero oírte más tu voz gritar
With you- English
You, I want to be with you
And tell you that I can not live without you
You want to win, you
And make it all the time is being with you
You, I want to be with you
And tell you that I can not live without you
(Chorus)
And I just want to live with you
And I just want to dance with you
I just want to be with you
And I want to be what I have never been
I just want to dream about you
I'll just sing with you
I'm going to do everything you
You see, I know what I'm saying
Feel when you are, and you give me your voice with the force
I want to hear your voice more crazy yelling that whisper
With you, I hear you
This song speaks only of you and me
With you, I'm all with you
I miss you and I can not live without you
You, I want to be with you
And tell you that I can not live without you
[Chorus]
Feel when you are, and you give me your voice with the force
I want to hear your voice cry more
La suerte de mi vida – Spanish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEtSAOkjKVI&ob=av3n
No sé si pensar si eres el ángel que cuida mi camino
No sé si pensar si merezco todo este cariño
Que has visto en mi? que me regalas tu verdad
Y tu cielo, que en esta vida ya no quiero otros besos
Y cada día tú me das tu total
Te quiero pensar quiero sentirte siempre muy cerca de mi
Y quiero pensar que eres la suerte que me arropa del frió.
Que has visto en mi?que me regalas tu verdad
Y tu cielo que en esta vida ya no quiero otros besos
Y cada dic tú me das tu total
Y pienso que si no existes yo me muero
Que en mi cabeza había un sueño
Y que se a echo realidad!!
Y quiero contarle al mundo entero
Que tu vida es lo que quiero, y que tú eres mi mitad
Me quiero morir si veo tristeza en tu sonrisa niña
Dependo de ti, si estas mal, puede que nunca sonría
Que es lo que as visto tu en mi? que me regalas
Tu verdad y tu cielo, que en esta vida ya no
Quiero otros besos, y cada día me das tu total
Y pienso que si no existes yo me muero
Que en mi cabeza había un sueño
Y que se ha hecho realidad!!
Y quiero contarle al mundo entero
Que tu vida es lo que quiero, y que tú eres mi mitad
Y voy a darte mi alma y mi verdad
Borras tus heridas y pensar que tú eres
La suerte de mi vida Y voy a mirarte, a morirme, y a luchar
Llorar de alegría, quererte aun más
Que tu eres la suerte de mi vida
The luck of my life– English
I do not know if you think the angel who looks my way
I do not know if you think I deserve all this love if
Have you seen me? you gave me your truth
And thy heaven that in this life I do not want other kisses
And every day you give me your full
I think I love you always feel close to my
And I think you're lucky I clothe the cold.
Have you seen me? you gave me your truth
And thy heaven in this life I do not want other kisses
And every day you give me your full
And I think if I die do not exist
That in my head had a dream
And that is to come true!
And I want to tell the whole world
Your life is what I want, and that you are my half
I want to die if I see sadness in your smile girl
I depend on you, if you're wrong, you may never smile
What do you see as your about me? I give away
Your truth and your heaven in this life that no longer
I want other kisses, and every day give me your total
And I think if I die do not exist
That in my head had a dream
And that has come true!
And I want to tell the whole world
Your life is what I want, and that you are my half
And I'll give you my soul and my truth
Borras your wounds and think that you are
The fate of my life And I will look at you, to die, and fight
Mourn for joy, love you even more
that You're the luck of my life

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario